STAGE 1 - NOTICE TO QUIT
- Two Notices
- We prepare and serve notice on tenant
- Section 8 and/or Section 21
- Serve notice on tenant and provide certificate of service
STAGE 2 - COURT ORDER
- Claim for possession if tenant fails to leave
- Representation in court
- Prepare, serve and issue relevant paperwork at court
- * – For uncontested claims
STAGE 3 - COURT BAILIFF
- If tenant fails to leave at stage 2
- We instruct bailiff or High Court Enforcement Officer* to remove tenant
- Prepare and serve warrant
- * – instructing HCEO incurs a higher court fee.
For further information or to request a callback get in touch today.